Since I am starting to become more comfortable with the setup used to get client and server to communicate, I thought this was going to be a fairly simple get, but unfortunately, such was not the case.
Perhaps it’s because I have never worked on any mobile-based pages of any kind before, but, I did struggle a lot to get my mobile page to control my desktop side page using the socket. Eventually, I did just have to ask my friend for help figuring it out.
This makes the mobile piece become the controller for the desktop part, where multiple people can play with the snake and drag it around different directions.
It’s bumpy, to say the least – but it is finally sending data from mobile to desktop.
My code is here.