My proposal for this project can be found here. My code is uploaded to my GitHub here. My site can be reached here. Objectives: Create a survey that users can input information into concerning their current mood Allow as many users as possible to access the playlist chooser Compile the data of each user in
Since I am starting to become more comfortable with the setup used to get client and server to communicate, I thought this was going to be a fairly simple get, but unfortunately, such was not the case. Perhaps it’s because I have never worked on any mobile-based pages of any kind before, but, I did
For this assignment, I had to engage essentially the same process as we did in Object (getting the Arduino interface to communicate with Processing in order to draw pictures based on physically created data). Because they are the same thing, you can visit my post for Lab 8 in Object here.
I want to build an interface that directs a group of users to a playlist on YouTube based on their combined data. I’m going to lay out a BuzzFeed style quiz with 5 or so questions, and using the data pulled from the answers of each user, direct them to a YouTube page based on their music preference at
For our first project, I want to create an multi-user listening experience. I want a server to hold a “listening room” containing a new song, and have as many users as see fit all hook on and experience the new song together based on the mood that fits them best. Both on mobile and in
For this project, I took my garden project from assignment 3, and expanded it into a multiuser experience. To begin, I took my original code from the singular portion of the assignment (posted here). I then added socket.io capability. In order to manipulate my code and actually see it update, I ran it on a